|Job Title||:||Job Controller|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Position: Job Controller
1) Arrange job for technician.
2) Plan daily workshop floor - service and repair works.
3) To check and QC technician job.
4) To monitor on job time - for start and completion time.
5) To communicate with front liners on additional parts to be replaced.
6) To support workshop and Frontliners.
7) To upkeep and to monitor on workshop 5s daily.
8) To check on documentation after service and repair works.
|Years of Experience:||:||3|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
1) Able to lead the team
2) Good communication with different department
3) min 3 years experience in automotive industry/ with mechanic technical knowledge
4) Good monitoring, observatory & follow up skills
Please contact 010-3830086 (Ragaven)/ 017-5739494 (Dennis) if you're interested.