Our Panel of Insurers
Panel benefits only applicable if your motor insurance policy is purchased/ renewed with one of our panel insurers listed above through authorized Proton showroom.
Did you know?
Facts about your motor insurance
• The comprehensive policy doesn't cover losses due to flood, windstorm, landslides and other act of nature. You can however, insure this risk under a Special Peril cover.
• The Third Party cover protects those other than the passengers in your car. The Liability to Passengers extension cover protects you from liability to your passengers should an uneventful accident cause injury to them.
• It is compulsory to have an additional Liability to Passengers coverage if you drive your vehide to Singapore.
• You can protect your No Claim Discount (NCD) in the event of any accidental Breakage of Windscreen or Window Glass if you insure it separately.
• You are entitled to list two named drivers in your policy for free, whilst any additional driver will cost RM10. If your car meets with an accident and the driver is not named in the a compulso, excess of RM400 (which you have to bear) will apply to your insurance claim.
• You can extend your motor coverage to include the Kingdom of Thailand or West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
• If you under-insure your vehide, your daim will be proportionately reduced by the uninsured portion.
• Your motor insurance policy does not cover non-facto, fitted vehide accessories unless otherwise dedared.
• If you have a few vehicles under the same registered owner, the NCD is transferable between those vehides.
• In the event of an accident, you need to lodge a police report within 24 hours and immediately notify your insurer in writing with full details.
Contact our Insurance Executive
Proton & Peugeot/ Others
+604-2402001 Ext: 3