|Job Title||:||Automotive Technician|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tyre rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by understanding front liners' complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing,
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplish maintenance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1) Min 1 year experience in automotive workshop
2) good in troubleshooting and problem solving
3) fast in completing task with minimal supervision
4) good initiative in problem solving
5) good communication with superior and team mates
Interested to join our big family? send in your resume to
010-3830086 (Ragaven)/ 017-5739494 (Dennis)